You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove StormWatch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall StormWatch from your systemStormWatch
. You can find out more on StormWatch or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StormWatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for StormWatch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StormWatch\StormWatchappuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.27 KB (117013 bytes) on disk and is titled StormWatchappuninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with StormWatch. They occupy about 507.79 KB (519981
bytes) on disk.
- StormWatchappuninstall.exe (114.27 KB)
- StormWatchBrowser.exe (393.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of StormWatch. Click on the links below for other StormWatch versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove StormWatch from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove StormWatch:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StormWatch
Registry that is not cleaned:
StormWatch is a program marketed by StormWatch. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall StormWatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall StormWatch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StormWatch or simply click the Search feature and type in "StormWatch". If it is installed on your PC the StormWatch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StormWatch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about StormWatch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StormWatch.
8. After uninstalling StormWatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StormWatch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StormWatch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall StormWatch by StormWatch from your computer, we are not saying that StormWatch by StormWatch is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StormWatch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 11:51:56.290