This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Stonekeep for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Stonekeep from your computerGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about Stonekeep on GOG.com's website. Stonekeep is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Stonekeep directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Stonekeep is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Stonekeep\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. dosbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.05 MB (3200000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Stonekeep. They occupy about 6.84 MB (7170290
bytes) on disk.
- DOS4GW.EXE (259.20 KB)
- Graphic mode setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- SETUP.EXE (195.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.12 MB)
- dosbox.exe (3.05 MB)
You can find below info on other versions of Stonekeep:
Stonekeep is a program marketed by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Stonekeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stonekeep from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stonekeep or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stonekeep". If it exists on your system the Stonekeep program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stonekeep in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stonekeep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stonekeep:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Stonekeep\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stonekeep.
8. After removing Stonekeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stonekeep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stonekeep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stonekeep by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Stonekeep by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stonekeep in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 09:32:24.593