This info is about Stonekeep for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Stonekeep from your systemGOG.com
. Check out here
for more info on GOG.com. You can see more info related to Stonekeep at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Stonekeep folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Stonekeep is "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Stonekeep\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 259.20 KB (265420 bytes) on disk and is called DOS4GW.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Stonekeep. They occupy about 7.98 MB (8372767
bytes) on disk.
- DOS4GW.EXE (259.20 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (195.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Stonekeep. For more Stonekeep versions please click below:
Stonekeep is a program released by GOG.com. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Stonekeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Stonekeep from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stonekeep or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stonekeep". If it is installed on your PC the Stonekeep app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Stonekeep in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Stonekeep, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stonekeep:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\games\Stonekeep\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stonekeep.
8. After removing Stonekeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stonekeep which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stonekeep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stonekeep by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Stonekeep by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stonekeep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:16:08.030