Stonekeep is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Stonekeep from your PCGOG.com
. More data about GOG.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more details about Stonekeep on GOG.com's website. Usually the Stonekeep program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stonekeep directory, depending on the user's option during install. Stonekeep's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stonekeep\unins000.exe. DOSBox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes) on disk.
Stonekeep is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.42 MB (15117295
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DOS4GW.EXE (259.20 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (195.71 KB)
- SK.EXE (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- INSTALL.EXE (107.69 KB)
- EREGCARD.EXE (94.86 KB)
- MOVIE.EXE (1.71 MB)
- VGAMOVIE.EXE (1.66 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Stonekeep version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Stonekeep versions please click below:
Stonekeep is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Stonekeep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stonekeep from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stonekeep or simply click the Search field and type in "Stonekeep". The Stonekeep program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stonekeep in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Stonekeep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stonekeep:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stonekeep\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stonekeep.
8. After removing Stonekeep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stonekeep which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stonekeep using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stonekeep by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Stonekeep by GOG.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stonekeep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-09 14:30:06.213