Stardock WindowBlinds is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds from your PCStardock Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Stardock Software, Inc.. Please open http://www.stardock.com
if you want to read more on Stardock WindowBlinds on Stardock Software, Inc.'s website. Stardock WindowBlinds is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called wb8Config.exe and occupies 3.04 MB (3188848 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Stardock WindowBlinds. They take about 6.81 MB (7137128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 32Set.exe (41.30 KB)
- Screen.exe (420.11 KB)
- sdactivate.exe (984.67 KB)
- sevenconfig.exe (76.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- wb8Config.exe (3.04 MB)
- wbconfig.exe (169.30 KB)
- WBCore.exe (98.30 KB)
- WBInstall32.exe (97.41 KB)
- WBInstall64.exe (101.24 KB)
- wbload.exe (376.61 KB)
- wbpathfix.exe (8.30 KB)
- WBSrv.exe (87.50 KB)
- x64.exe (74.30 KB)
The current page applies to Stardock WindowBlinds version 7.95
alone. Click on the links below for other Stardock WindowBlinds versions:
...click to view all...
Stardock WindowBlinds is a program offered by Stardock Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stardock WindowBlinds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stardock WindowBlinds". If it exists on your system the Stardock WindowBlinds application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Stardock WindowBlinds in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stardock WindowBlinds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardock WindowBlinds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds.
8. After uninstalling Stardock WindowBlinds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stardock WindowBlinds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardock WindowBlinds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:07:12.370