Stardock WindowBlinds is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds from your PCStardock Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Stardock Software, Inc.. Please open http://www.stardock.com
if you want to read more on Stardock WindowBlinds on Stardock Software, Inc.'s website. Stardock WindowBlinds is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called wb8Config.exe and occupies 3.04 MB (3188848 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Stardock WindowBlinds. They take about 6.81 MB (7137128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 32Set.exe (41.30 KB)
- Screen.exe (420.11 KB)
- sdactivate.exe (984.67 KB)
- sevenconfig.exe (76.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- wb8Config.exe (3.04 MB)
- wbconfig.exe (169.30 KB)
- WBCore.exe (98.30 KB)
- WBInstall32.exe (97.41 KB)
- WBInstall64.exe (101.24 KB)
- wbload.exe (376.61 KB)
- wbpathfix.exe (8.30 KB)
- WBSrv.exe (87.50 KB)
- x64.exe (74.30 KB)
The current page applies to Stardock WindowBlinds version 7.95
alone. Click on the links below for other Stardock WindowBlinds versions:
...click to view all...
Stardock WindowBlinds is a program offered by Stardock Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stardock WindowBlinds or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardock WindowBlinds". The Stardock WindowBlinds app will be found very quickly. After you click Stardock WindowBlinds in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardock WindowBlinds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardock WindowBlinds:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds.
8. After uninstalling Stardock WindowBlinds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stardock WindowBlinds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardock WindowBlinds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:07:12.370