This info is about Stardock WindowBlinds for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds from your PCStardock Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Stardock Software, Inc. can be found here
. More details about Stardock WindowBlinds can be seen at http://www.stardock.com
. Stardock WindowBlinds is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Stardock WindowBlinds is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe. Stardock WindowBlinds's primary file takes around 3.08 MB (3232736 bytes) and is named WB10Config.exe.
Stardock WindowBlinds is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.40 MB (7760432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 32Set.exe (41.30 KB)
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (424.01 KB)
- Screen.exe (766.05 KB)
- SdDisplay.exe (57.51 KB)
- sevenconfig.exe (393.89 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- WB10Config.exe (3.08 MB)
- WB8Config.exe (393.89 KB)
- wbconfig.exe (169.30 KB)
- WBCore.exe (49.61 KB)
- WBInstall32.exe (97.41 KB)
- WBInstall64.exe (101.24 KB)
- wbload.exe (376.77 KB)
- wbpathfix.exe (8.30 KB)
- WBSrv.exe (87.50 KB)
- x64.exe (74.30 KB)
The current page applies to Stardock WindowBlinds version 10.02
only. For other Stardock WindowBlinds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stardock WindowBlinds is a program offered by Stardock Software, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Stardock WindowBlinds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stardock WindowBlinds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stardock WindowBlinds". If it is installed on your PC the Stardock WindowBlinds app will be found automatically. After you select Stardock WindowBlinds in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardock WindowBlinds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardock WindowBlinds:
- The software company is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stardock WindowBlinds.
8. After uninstalling Stardock WindowBlinds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardock WindowBlinds that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stardock WindowBlinds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stardock WindowBlinds supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:48:56.037