This page contains thorough information on how to remove Stardock WindowBlinds for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds from your PCStardock Software, Inc.
. More information on Stardock Software, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.stardock.com
if you want to read more on Stardock WindowBlinds on Stardock Software, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Stardock WindowBlinds program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Stardock WindowBlinds is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Stardock WindowBlinds's main file takes about 3.06 MB (3208016 bytes) and its name is wb8Config.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Stardock WindowBlinds. They occupy 6.96 MB (7298792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 32Set.exe (41.30 KB)
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (425.09 KB)
- Screen.exe (766.55 KB)
- SdDisplay.exe (58.59 KB)
- sevenconfig.exe (358.61 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
- wb8Config.exe (3.06 MB)
- wbconfig.exe (169.30 KB)
- WBCore.exe (49.61 KB)
- WBInstall32.exe (97.41 KB)
- WBInstall64.exe (101.24 KB)
- wbload.exe (376.61 KB)
- wbpathfix.exe (8.30 KB)
- WBSrv.exe (87.50 KB)
- x64.exe (74.30 KB)
This data is about Stardock WindowBlinds version 8.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Stardock WindowBlinds versions:
...click to view all...
Stardock WindowBlinds is a program offered by Stardock Software, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stardock WindowBlinds from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stardock WindowBlinds or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stardock WindowBlinds". If it exists on your system the Stardock WindowBlinds application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stardock WindowBlinds in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stardock WindowBlinds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardock WindowBlinds:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\WindowBlinds\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stardock WindowBlinds.
8. After removing Stardock WindowBlinds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stardock WindowBlinds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stardock WindowBlinds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Stardock WindowBlinds by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stardock WindowBlinds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:08:53.337