This web page contains complete information on how to remove Spotnet for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Spotnet from your systemSpotnet
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Spotnet. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Spotnet directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Spotnet\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotnet. Spotnet's primary file takes around 1.47 MB (1541632 bytes) and is named Squirrel.exe.
Spotnet is composed of the following executables which take 11.79 MB (12364432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.47 MB)
- 7za.exe (628.50 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- phpar2.exe (102.50 KB)
- Spotnet.exe (2.64 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (296.50 KB)
- Spotnet.exe (2.65 MB)
The current web page applies to Spotnet version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotnet versions:
...click to view all...
Spotnet is a program by Spotnet. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Spotnet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Spotnet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotnet or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotnet". If it exists on your system the Spotnet app will be found very quickly. When you select Spotnet in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotnet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotnet.
8. After uninstalling Spotnet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotnet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotnet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotnet by Spotnet from your PC, we are not saying that Spotnet by Spotnet is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotnet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 19:49:06.800