This info is about Spotnet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spotnet from your PCSpotnet
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Spotnet. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Spotnet directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Spotnet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Spotnet\Update.exe --uninstall. Spotnet's main file takes about 1.43 MB (1494528 bytes) and is named Squirrel.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Spotnet. They take 13.05 MB (13679936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Squirrel.exe (1.43 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- Spotnet.exe (2.82 MB)
- nzbget.exe (1.22 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (304.09 KB)
- Spotnet.exe (2.85 MB)
This data is about Spotnet version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Spotnet:
...click to view all...
Spotnet is an application by the software company Spotnet. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Spotnet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotnet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotnet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotnet". If it exists on your system the Spotnet program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Spotnet in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spotnet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotnet.
8. After removing Spotnet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotnet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotnet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotnet by Spotnet from your PC, we are not saying that Spotnet by Spotnet is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotnet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 16:56:03.887