This info is about Spotnet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Spotnet from your PCSpotnet
. More info about Spotnet can be read here
. Please open https://github.com/spotnet/spotnet/wiki
if you want to read more on Spotnet on Spotnet's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotnet directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Spotnet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotnet\unins000.exe. Spotnet.exe is the Spotnet's main executable file and it takes around 2.04 MB (2141696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Spotnet. They take about 5.28 MB (5532711
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SABnzbd.exe (102.50 KB)
- Spotnet.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- curl.exe (112.01 KB)
- par2-classic.exe (224.00 KB)
- par2.exe (414.00 KB)
- par2.exe (503.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (323.59 KB)
- unzip.exe (155.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Spotnet. For more Spotnet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotnet has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Spotnet:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotnet
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotnet\Spotnet.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotnet\Spotnet.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Spotnet is an application marketed by the software company Spotnet. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Spotnet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Spotnet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotnet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotnet". If it is installed on your PC the Spotnet application will be found automatically. After you click Spotnet in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotnet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotnet:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/spotnet/spotnet/wiki
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spotnet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotnet.
8. After removing Spotnet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotnet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotnet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotnet by Spotnet from your computer, we are not saying that Spotnet by Spotnet is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotnet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 09:23:44.247