SpeedRunner File Manager
This web page is about SpeedRunner File Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SpeedRunner File Manager from your PCbelintesa Corp.
. Additional info about belintesa Corp. can be seen here
. Click on http://belintesa.com
to get more info about SpeedRunner File Manager on belintesa Corp.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall SpeedRunner File Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner\SpeedRunner.exe removeapp. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SpeedRunner File Manager's main file takes around 3.11 MB (3256814 bytes) and its name is SpeedRunner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SpeedRunner File Manager. They occupy about 3.11 MB (3256814
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedRunner.exe (3.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.41
of SpeedRunner File Manager. For more SpeedRunner File Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SpeedRunner File Manager is a program released by belintesa Corp.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase SpeedRunner File Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SpeedRunner File Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpeedRunner File Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpeedRunner File Manager". If it exists on your system the SpeedRunner File Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SpeedRunner File Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SpeedRunner File Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedRunner File Manager:
- The publisher is: http://belintesa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner\SpeedRunner.exe removeapp
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedRunner File Manager.
8. After removing SpeedRunner File Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SpeedRunner File Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpeedRunner File Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedRunner File Manager by belintesa Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedRunner File Manager by belintesa Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedRunner File Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 03:24:49.900