SpeedRunner File Manager
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SpeedRunner File Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SpeedRunner File Manager from your PCbelintesa Corp.
. More information about belintesa Corp. can be read here
. More information about SpeedRunner File Manager can be found at http://belintesa.com
. SpeedRunner File Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing SpeedRunner File Manager is C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner\SpeedRunner.exe removeapp. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SpeedRunner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.27 MB (1333760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SpeedRunner File Manager. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1333760
bytes) on disk.
- SpeedRunner.exe (1.27 MB)
The current web page applies to SpeedRunner File Manager version 6.0.32
only. You can find below info on other versions of SpeedRunner File Manager:
...click to view all...
SpeedRunner File Manager is a program by belintesa Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall SpeedRunner File Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SpeedRunner File Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SpeedRunner File Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedRunner File Manager". If it exists on your system the SpeedRunner File Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select SpeedRunner File Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpeedRunner File Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedRunner File Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://belintesa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner\SpeedRunner.exe removeapp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SpeedRunner File Manager.
8. After removing SpeedRunner File Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedRunner File Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedRunner File Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedRunner File Manager by belintesa Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedRunner File Manager by belintesa Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SpeedRunner File Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-27 05:03:05.473