SpeedRunner File Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove SpeedRunner File Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SpeedRunner File Manager from your systembelintesa Corp.
. Further information on belintesa Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://belintesa.com
to get more facts about SpeedRunner File Manager on belintesa Corp.'s website. SpeedRunner File Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner\SpeedRunner.exe removeapp is the full command line if you want to uninstall SpeedRunner File Manager. SpeedRunner File Manager's primary file takes around 1.21 MB (1266688 bytes) and its name is SpeedRunner.exe.
SpeedRunner File Manager is composed of the following executables which take 1.21 MB (1266688
bytes) on disk:
- SpeedRunner.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.30
of SpeedRunner File Manager. You can find below a few links to other SpeedRunner File Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SpeedRunner File Manager is a program marketed by belintesa Corp.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SpeedRunner File Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SpeedRunner File Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SpeedRunner File Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SpeedRunner File Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SpeedRunner File Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SpeedRunner File Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SpeedRunner File Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpeedRunner File Manager:
- The software company is: http://belintesa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\belintesa Corp\SpeedRunner\SpeedRunner.exe removeapp
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SpeedRunner File Manager.
8. After removing SpeedRunner File Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpeedRunner File Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SpeedRunner File Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SpeedRunner File Manager by belintesa Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that SpeedRunner File Manager by belintesa Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpeedRunner File Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:12:59.113