Spartan Standard is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spartan Standard from your computerM8 Software
. Check out here
for more information on M8 Software. You can see more info on Spartan Standard at http://m8software.com/clipboards/spartan/spartan-multi-clipboard-manager.htm
. Usually the Spartan Standard program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard folder, depending on the user's option during install. SpartanClips.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.86 MB (4050944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Spartan Standard. They occupy an average of 3.89 MB (4079784
bytes) on disk.
- Lnch.exe (28.16 KB)
- SpartanClips.exe (3.86 MB)
The current page applies to Spartan Standard version 18.06
alone. Click on the links below for other Spartan Standard versions:
...click to view all...
Spartan Standard is a program marketed by M8 Software. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Spartan Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Spartan Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spartan Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spartan Standard". If it exists on your system the Spartan Standard app will be found automatically. After you select Spartan Standard in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spartan Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spartan Standard.
8. After removing Spartan Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spartan Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spartan Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spartan Standard by M8 Software from your PC, we are not saying that Spartan Standard by M8 Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spartan Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 22:50:25.530