You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Spartan Standard for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Spartan Standard from your PCM8 Software
. Further information on M8 Software can be found here
. Please open http://m8software.com/clipboards/spartan/spartan-multi-clipboard-manager.htm
if you want to read more on Spartan Standard on M8 Software's page. Spartan Standard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Spartan Standard folder, regulated by the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 3.39 MB (3555432 bytes) on disk and is called SpartanClips.exe.
Spartan Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.42 MB (3584208
bytes) on disk.
- Lnch.exe (28.10 KB)
- SpartanClips.exe (3.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.05
of Spartan Standard. For more Spartan Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spartan Standard has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Spartan Standard:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard\ASYCFILT.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard\ClipArt\0.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard\ClipArt\1.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard\ClipArt\10.gif
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\M8 Software\Spartan Standard
Spartan Standard is an application marketed by the software company M8 Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Spartan Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Spartan Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spartan Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spartan Standard". If it is installed on your PC the Spartan Standard app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Spartan Standard in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spartan Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spartan Standard.
8. After removing Spartan Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spartan Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spartan Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spartan Standard by M8 Software from your PC, we are not saying that Spartan Standard by M8 Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spartan Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 02:34:20.390