Spartan Standard is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spartan Standard from your PCM8 Software
. Further information on M8 Software can be found here
. You can read more about related to Spartan Standard at http://m8software.com/clipboards/spartan/spartan-multi-clipboard-manager.htm
. Spartan Standard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spartan Standard directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. SpartanClips.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.38 MB (3547136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Spartan Standard. They take about 3.41 MB (3575976
bytes) on disk.
- Lnch.exe (28.16 KB)
- SpartanClips.exe (3.38 MB)
The current page applies to Spartan Standard version 14.15
only. For more Spartan Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spartan Standard is a program by the software company M8 Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Spartan Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spartan Standard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spartan Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "Spartan Standard". The Spartan Standard application will be found automatically. When you select Spartan Standard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spartan Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spartan Standard.
8. After uninstalling Spartan Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spartan Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spartan Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Spartan Standard by M8 Software from your PC, we are not saying that Spartan Standard by M8 Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spartan Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:35:05.413