SmileFiles is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.thefailsmail.net
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on http://www.thefailsmail.net. More details about SmileFiles can be found at http://www.thefailsmail.net
. SmileFiles is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall SmileFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SmileFiles's primary file takes about 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) and is called SmileFiles.exe.
SmileFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.36 MB (7719480
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.16 MB)
The current web page applies to SmileFiles version 27.15.12
only. You can find below info on other releases of SmileFiles:
SmileFiles is an application released by http://www.thefailsmail.net. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SmileFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmileFiles in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefailsmail.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net from your computer, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 15:36:16.750