You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SmileFiles for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.thefailsmail.net
. Open here
where you can find out more on http://www.thefailsmail.net. Click on http://www.thefailsmail.net
to get more data about SmileFiles on http://www.thefailsmail.net's website. SmileFiles is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove SmileFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SmileFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SmileFiles. They take 7.39 MB (7752680
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.15.31
of SmileFiles. For other SmileFiles versions please click below:
SmileFiles is an application offered by http://www.thefailsmail.net. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmileFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SmileFiles in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thefailsmail.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net from your computer, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-28 05:50:20.327