You can find below details on how to remove SmileFiles for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SmileFiles from your systemhttp://www.thefailsmail.net
. Check out here
where you can get more info on http://www.thefailsmail.net. Please follow http://www.thefailsmail.net
if you want to read more on SmileFiles on http://www.thefailsmail.net's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for SmileFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". SmileFiles.exe is the SmileFiles's primary executable file and it takes close to 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside SmileFiles. They take about 8.01 MB (8398304
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
This page is about SmileFiles version 27.15.13
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SmileFiles:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SmileFiles.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SmileFiles when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is a program offered by http://www.thefailsmail.net. Some computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmileFiles in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefailsmail.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net from your computer, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-25 22:16:43.293