Slot Madness Casino
This web page is about Slot Madness Casino for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Slot Madness Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Additional info about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Slot Madness Casino is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slot Madness Casino folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. casino.exe is the Slot Madness Casino's primary executable file and it takes approximately 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Slot Madness Casino. They occupy an average of 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Slot Madness Casino version 18.03.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Slot Madness Casino:
...click to view all...
Slot Madness Casino is an application marketed by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Slot Madness Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Slot Madness Casino from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Slot Madness Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "Slot Madness Casino". If it exists on your system the Slot Madness Casino app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Slot Madness Casino in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Slot Madness Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Slot Madness Casino.
8. After uninstalling Slot Madness Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Slot Madness Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Slot Madness Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Slot Madness Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Slot Madness Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Slot Madness Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:32:34.633