Slot Madness Casino
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Slot Madness Casino for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Slot Madness Casino from your computerRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
for more information on RealTimeGaming Software. Slot Madness Casino is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Slot Madness Casino directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. casino.exe is the Slot Madness Casino's primary executable file and it takes approximately 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Slot Madness Casino. They occupy an average of 1.30 MB (1359872
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (204.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.04.0
of Slot Madness Casino. For other Slot Madness Casino versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Slot Madness Casino is a program marketed by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Slot Madness Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Slot Madness Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Slot Madness Casino or simply click the Search feature and type in "Slot Madness Casino". If it exists on your system the Slot Madness Casino program will be found very quickly. After you click Slot Madness Casino in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Slot Madness Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Slot Madness Casino.
8. After removing Slot Madness Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Slot Madness Casino which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Slot Madness Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slot Madness Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Slot Madness Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Slot Madness Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 08:41:14.510