Slot Madness Casino
Slot Madness Casino is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Slot Madness Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slot Madness Casino folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk and is called casino.exe.
The executables below are part of Slot Madness Casino. They take about 1.32 MB (1379328
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current page applies to Slot Madness Casino version 18.11.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Slot Madness Casino releases:
...click to view all...
Slot Madness Casino is a program released by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Slot Madness Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Slot Madness Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Slot Madness Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Slot Madness Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Slot Madness Casino app will be found very quickly. When you click Slot Madness Casino in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Slot Madness Casino, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Slot Madness Casino.
8. After uninstalling Slot Madness Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Slot Madness Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Slot Madness Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Slot Madness Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Slot Madness Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Slot Madness Casino supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-18 04:49:01.327