This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your computerMy.com B.V.
. Go over here
for more info on My.com B.V.. More data about the program Skyforge MyCom can be found at http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge MyCom is commonly installed in the C:\MyCom\Skyforge MyCom directory, regulated by the user's choice. Skyforge MyCom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.18 MB (5426576 bytes) on disk and is titled MyComGames.exe.
The following executables are contained in Skyforge MyCom. They take 5.71 MB (5984544
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (544.89 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Skyforge MyCom version 1.145
alone. For more Skyforge MyCom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Skyforge MyCom
Skyforge MyCom is a program by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge MyCom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Skyforge MyCom or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge MyCom". If it exists on your system the Skyforge MyCom app will be found automatically. After you click Skyforge MyCom in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Skyforge MyCom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skyforge MyCom.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge MyCom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skyforge MyCom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:23:09.107