Skyforge MyCom is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your PCMy.com B.V.
. Check out here
for more info on My.com B.V.. You can see more info about Skyforge MyCom at http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Skyforge MyCom is typically installed in the C:\MyGames\Skyforge MyCom directory, subject to the user's decision. Skyforge MyCom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. The application's main executable file is called MyComGames.exe and its approximative size is 4.77 MB (4998032 bytes).
Skyforge MyCom installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.05 MB (5291296
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (286.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.122
of Skyforge MyCom. For more Skyforge MyCom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom is an application marketed by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Skyforge MyCom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skyforge MyCom or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge MyCom". If it exists on your system the Skyforge MyCom app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skyforge MyCom in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Skyforge MyCom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge MyCom.
8. After removing Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge MyCom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge MyCom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 20:43:19.030