Skyforge MyCom is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your systemMy.com B.V.
. More information on My.com B.V. can be seen here
. Please open http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge MyCom on My.com B.V.'s web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\MyGames\Skyforge MyCom directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Skyforge MyCom is C:\Users\r\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Skyforge MyCom's primary file takes about 9.32 MB (9775744 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
Skyforge MyCom contains of the executables below. They take 12.56 MB (13164928
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.32 MB)
- hg64.exe (842.13 KB)
This page is about Skyforge MyCom version 1.270
only. You can find here a few links to other Skyforge MyCom versions:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom is a program by the software company My.com B.V.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Skyforge MyCom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge MyCom". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge MyCom program will be found automatically. After you click Skyforge MyCom in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge MyCom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The web site of the program is: http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\r\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge MyCom.
8. After removing Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge MyCom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge MyCom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 14:22:28.847