Skyforge MyCom is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your PCMy.com B.V.
. More data about My.com B.V. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Skyforge MyCom at http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Skyforge MyCom application is found in the C:\MyGames\Skyforge MyCom directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Skyforge MyCom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk.
Skyforge MyCom contains of the executables below. They take 29.65 MB (31093888
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- MyComGames.exe (8.90 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The current page applies to Skyforge MyCom version 1.242
only. For more Skyforge MyCom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom is a program by My.com B.V.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Skyforge MyCom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge MyCom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skyforge MyCom". If it is installed on your PC the Skyforge MyCom application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Skyforge MyCom in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Skyforge MyCom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The software company is: http://sf.mail.ru/support?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Skyforge MyCom.
8. After removing Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skyforge MyCom that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skyforge MyCom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 22:41:11.840