Skyforge MyCom is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Skyforge MyCom from your systemMy.com B.V.
. You can find out more on My.com B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://sf.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Skyforge MyCom on My.com B.V.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\MyGames\skyforge_mycom folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Skyforge MyCom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe. The program's main executable file is titled MyComGames.exe and its approximative size is 4.56 MB (4776304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Skyforge MyCom. They occupy about 4.92 MB (5159136
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (373.86 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.56 MB)
This page is about Skyforge MyCom version 1.66
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Skyforge MyCom:
...click to view all...
Skyforge MyCom is a program released by the software company My.com B.V.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Skyforge MyCom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Skyforge MyCom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Skyforge MyCom or simply click the Search field and type in "Skyforge MyCom". The Skyforge MyCom program will be found automatically. After you select Skyforge MyCom in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Skyforge MyCom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Skyforge MyCom:
- The software company is: http://sf.my.com/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Skyforge MyCom.
8. After uninstalling Skyforge MyCom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Skyforge MyCom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Skyforge MyCom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that Skyforge MyCom by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skyforge MyCom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 22:47:57.620