You can find below details on how to uninstall Skins for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Skins from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about Skins can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Skins is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Skins. They occupy 3.42 MB (3584512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to Skins version 2014.0304.413.7319
alone. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Skins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Skins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Skins". The Skins app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Skins by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 05:15:17.633