Skins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Skins from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on Skins on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 140.00 KB (143360 bytes) on disk and is called atishlx.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Skins. They take about 5.79 MB (6070272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- atiimxgl.exe (60.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about Skins version 2012.0309.1320.23823
only. Click on the links below for other Skins versions:
...click to view all...
Skins is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Skins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Skins or simply click the Search field and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Skins in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Skins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Skins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Skins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Skins by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Skins by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Skins supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-22 13:44:53.600