This page contains detailed information on how to remove Skins for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Skins from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More info about the program Skins can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Skins is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
Skins contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.59 MB (3760640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1205.2146.38999
of Skins. For more Skins versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Skins is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Skins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Skins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Skins". If it exists on your system the Skins app will be found very quickly. After you select Skins in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Skins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Skins.
8. After uninstalling Skins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Skins which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Skins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Skins by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Skins by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Skins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 13:15:12.263