SimpleFiles is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computerhttp://www.simplestfile.com
. Go over here
for more info on http://www.simplestfile.com. Click on http://www.simplestfile.com
to get more data about SimpleFiles on http://www.simplestfile.com's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SimpleFiles.exe and it has a size of 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes).
SimpleFiles contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.69 MB (10162640
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.12 MB)
This page is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.20
alone. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SimpleFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.dat
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\DisplayName
SimpleFiles is an application offered by the software company http://www.simplestfile.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SimpleFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SimpleFiles in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.simplestfile.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.simplestfile.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simplestfile.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-15 16:48:01.660