This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SimpleFiles for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttp://www.simplestfile.com
. Additional info about http://www.simplestfile.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.simplestfile.com
if you want to read more on SimpleFiles on http://www.simplestfile.com's website. SimpleFiles is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SimpleFiles's primary file takes about 3.05 MB (3201024 bytes) and is named SimpleFiles.exe.
SimpleFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.71 MB (12276056
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (2.53 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.12 MB)
This page is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.22
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SimpleFiles:
SimpleFiles is an application released by the software company http://www.simplestfile.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SimpleFiles from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". The SimpleFiles program will be found very quickly. When you click SimpleFiles in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.simplestfile.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.simplestfile.com from your computer, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simplestfile.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:12:53.477