This page contains thorough information on how to remove SimpleFiles for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.simplestfile.com
. Additional info about http://www.simplestfile.com can be found here
. More information about SimpleFiles can be seen at http://www.simplestfile.com
. SimpleFiles is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SimpleFiles.exe and occupies 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes).
SimpleFiles is composed of the following executables which take 13.08 MB (13717960
bytes) on disk:
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (7.51 MB)
This page is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.21
only. You can find below a few links to other SimpleFiles versions:
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove SimpleFiles from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall SimpleFiles:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SimpleFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
SimpleFiles is an application offered by http://www.simplestfile.com. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SimpleFiles from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles app will be found automatically. After you click SimpleFiles in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.simplestfile.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simplestfile.com from your PC, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simplestfile.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-18 15:20:18.513