A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PC
This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by https://www.www.simples-files.com
. More information about https://www.www.simples-files.com can be read here
. Click on https://www.www.simples-files.com
to get more facts about SimpleFiles on https://www.www.simples-files.com's website. SimpleFiles is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for SimpleFiles is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe. SimpleFiles's primary file takes around 3.05 MB (3201024 bytes) and is named SimpleFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of SimpleFiles. They take an average of 8.81 MB (9237336
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (2.53 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.22 MB)
This info is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.52
only. For more SimpleFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SimpleFiles.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SimpleFiles:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\SimpleFiles
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\SimpleFiles
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SimpleFiles.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.lnk
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
A way to remove SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SimpleFiles is an application marketed by the software company https://www.www.simples-files.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SimpleFiles in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.www.simples-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by https://www.www.simples-files.com from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by https://www.www.simples-files.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:16:20.260