A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PC
This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by https://www.www.simples-files.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on https://www.www.simples-files.com. Further information about SimpleFiles can be found at https://www.www.simples-files.com
. SimpleFiles is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing SimpleFiles is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. downloader.exe is the SimpleFiles's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.53 MB (2655232 bytes) on disk.
SimpleFiles contains of the executables below. They take 5.74 MB (6023808
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (2.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.21 MB)
The current web page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.16.02
alone. You can find here a few links to other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SimpleFiles:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SimpleFiles:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
A way to uninstall SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
SimpleFiles is an application offered by the software company https://www.www.simples-files.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles application will be found very quickly. When you click SimpleFiles in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.www.simples-files.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SimpleFiles by https://www.www.simples-files.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by https://www.www.simples-files.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SimpleFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:12:24.320