This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SimpleFiles for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttps://www.www.simples-files.com
. More info about https://www.www.simples-files.com can be read here
. You can read more about about SimpleFiles at https://www.www.simples-files.com
. Usually the SimpleFiles program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles directory, depending on the user's option during install. SimpleFiles's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". SimpleFiles.exe is the SimpleFiles's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.05 MB (3201024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SimpleFiles. They occupy 8.82 MB (9249864
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (2.53 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.24 MB)
This data is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.39
alone. You can find below a few links to other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is an application offered by the software company https://www.www.simples-files.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SimpleFiles in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.www.simples-files.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by https://www.www.simples-files.com from your computer, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by https://www.www.simples-files.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 14:16:36.587