Sidekick for Outlook
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Sidekick for Outlook for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook from your systemHubSpot, Inc.
. You can read more on HubSpot, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Sidekick for Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is labeled install.exe.
Sidekick for Outlook contains of the executables below. They take 1.61 MB (1683896
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about Sidekick for Outlook version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sidekick for Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Sidekick for Outlook is a program offered by the software company HubSpot, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Sidekick for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sidekick for Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sidekick for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sidekick for Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Sidekick for Outlook app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sidekick for Outlook in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sidekick for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sidekick for Outlook.
8. After removing Sidekick for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sidekick for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sidekick for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sidekick for Outlook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 06:04:53.620