Sidekick for Outlook
Sidekick for Outlook is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook from your systemHubSpot, Inc.
. Additional info about HubSpot, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Sidekick for Outlook program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Sidekick for Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://s3.amazonaws.com/signals-outlook-builds/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named VSTOInstaller.exe and its approximative size is 80.73 KB (82664 bytes).
Sidekick for Outlook is comprised of the following executables which occupy 80.73 KB (82664
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Sidekick for Outlook version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sidekick for Outlook releases:
...click to view all...
Sidekick for Outlook is an application released by the software company HubSpot, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Sidekick for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sidekick for Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sidekick for Outlook or simply click the Search field and type in "Sidekick for Outlook". If it exists on your system the Sidekick for Outlook app will be found automatically. When you select Sidekick for Outlook in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sidekick for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sidekick for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Sidekick for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sidekick for Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sidekick for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 19:48:35.540