Sidekick for Outlook
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Sidekick for Outlook for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook from your computerHubSpot, Inc.
. You can find out more on HubSpot, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Sidekick for Outlook is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Sidekick for Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://s3.amazonaws.com/signals-outlook-builds/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the Sidekick for Outlook's main executable file and it occupies around 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
Sidekick for Outlook is comprised of the following executables which occupy 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sidekick for Outlook. You can find here a few links to other Sidekick for Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Sidekick for Outlook is a program by HubSpot, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Sidekick for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sidekick for Outlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sidekick for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sidekick for Outlook". The Sidekick for Outlook application will be found automatically. When you click Sidekick for Outlook in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sidekick for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sidekick for Outlook.
8. After removing Sidekick for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sidekick for Outlook that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sidekick for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:27:25.560