This page contains complete information on how to remove ShortKeys 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ShortKeys 3 from your systemInsight Software Solutions, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Insight Software Solutions, Inc.. More details about the software ShortKeys 3 can be found at www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
. The full command line for removing ShortKeys 3 is C:\PROGRA~2\SHORTK~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\SHORTK~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.12 MB (4315136 bytes) on disk and is called shortkey.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ShortKeys 3. They take 7.13 MB (7471328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firsttime.exe (1.08 MB)
- licprog.exe (950.66 KB)
- shkdef.exe (784.66 KB)
- shortkey.exe (4.12 MB)
- UnInstHKCU.exe (83.66 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
This page is about ShortKeys 3 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of ShortKeys 3:
...click to view all...
ShortKeys 3 is a program released by Insight Software Solutions, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove ShortKeys 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ShortKeys 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ShortKeys 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShortKeys 3". If it exists on your system the ShortKeys 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ShortKeys 3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ShortKeys 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShortKeys 3:
- The web site of the application is: www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\SHORTK~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\SHORTK~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShortKeys 3.
8. After removing ShortKeys 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ShortKeys 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShortKeys 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ShortKeys 3 by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ShortKeys 3 by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ShortKeys 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-26 03:43:28.120