You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ShortKeys 3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ShortKeys 3 from your PCInsight Software Solutions, Inc.
. Further information on Insight Software Solutions, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to ShortKeys 3 at www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
. ShortKeys 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file occupies 4.43 MB (4642816 bytes) on disk and is named shortkey.exe.
ShortKeys 3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.56 MB (7927296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firsttime.exe (1.08 MB)
- licprog.exe (1.00 MB)
- shkdef.exe (830.11 KB)
- shortkey.exe (4.43 MB)
- UnInstHKCU.exe (94.11 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ShortKeys 3. You can find below info on other releases of ShortKeys 3:
...click to view all...
ShortKeys 3 is a program by the software company Insight Software Solutions, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ShortKeys 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ShortKeys 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShortKeys 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShortKeys 3". If it is installed on your PC the ShortKeys 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ShortKeys 3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ShortKeys 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShortKeys 3:
- The software company is: www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ShortKeys 3.
8. After uninstalling ShortKeys 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ShortKeys 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShortKeys 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ShortKeys 3 by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ShortKeys 3 by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ShortKeys 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-24 16:54:08.627