You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ShortKeys 3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ShortKeys 3 from your PCInsight Software Solutions, Inc.
. Further information on Insight Software Solutions, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about ShortKeys 3 can be found at www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
. You can remove ShortKeys 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. shortkey.exe is the ShortKeys 3's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.12 MB (4318208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ShortKeys 3. They take 7.01 MB (7355616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firsttime.exe (995.16 KB)
- licprog.exe (947.16 KB)
- shkdef.exe (783.16 KB)
- shortkey.exe (4.12 MB)
- UnInstHKCU.exe (83.16 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ShortKeys 3. You can find below info on other application versions of ShortKeys 3:
...click to view all...
ShortKeys 3 is a program released by Insight Software Solutions, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ShortKeys 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ShortKeys 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ShortKeys 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShortKeys 3". If it is installed on your PC the ShortKeys 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ShortKeys 3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ShortKeys 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShortKeys 3:
- The software company is: www.shortkeys.com/support.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\SHORTK~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ShortKeys 3.
8. After removing ShortKeys 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ShortKeys 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ShortKeys 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ShortKeys 3 by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ShortKeys 3 by Insight Software Solutions, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ShortKeys 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 17:56:27.860