Shop for HP Supplies
This info is about Shop for HP Supplies for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies from your PCHP
. Open here
for more information on HP. Usually the Shop for HP Supplies program is installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Shop for HP Supplies is C:\Arquivos de programas\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud16.dat. Shop for HP Supplies's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1193304 bytes) and is named hpzscr01.exe.
Shop for HP Supplies is comprised of the following executables which take 2.29 MB (2398896
bytes) on disk:
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.15 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of Shop for HP Supplies. You can find below info on other versions of Shop for HP Supplies:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shop for HP Supplies
Shop for HP Supplies is a program by the software company HP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Shop for HP Supplies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Shop for HP Supplies from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shop for HP Supplies or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shop for HP Supplies". If it exists on your system the Shop for HP Supplies application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shop for HP Supplies in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shop for HP Supplies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shop for HP Supplies.
8. After uninstalling Shop for HP Supplies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shop for HP Supplies which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shop for HP Supplies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shop for HP Supplies by HP from your computer, we are not saying that Shop for HP Supplies by HP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shop for HP Supplies in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:21:11.237