Shop for HP Supplies
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Shop for HP Supplies for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies from your PCHP
. More information on HP can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Shop for HP Supplies is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud16.dat. hpzscr01.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.08 MB (1131864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Shop for HP Supplies. They occupy 2.17 MB (2276016
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.09 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Shop for HP Supplies version 12
alone. For more Shop for HP Supplies versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shop for HP Supplies
Shop for HP Supplies is a program marketed by the software company HP. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shop for HP Supplies or simply click the Search field and type in "Shop for HP Supplies". If it is installed on your PC the Shop for HP Supplies application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shop for HP Supplies in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shop for HP Supplies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shop for HP Supplies.
8. After uninstalling Shop for HP Supplies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shop for HP Supplies which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shop for HP Supplies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies by HP from your computer, we are not saying that Shop for HP Supplies by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:48:47.070