Shop for HP Supplies
This info is about Shop for HP Supplies for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies from your computerHP
. You can read more on HP or check for application updates here
. Usually the Shop for HP Supplies application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud16.dat is the full command line if you want to remove Shop for HP Supplies. hpzscr01.exe is the Shop for HP Supplies's main executable file and it takes around 1.07 MB (1124752 bytes) on disk.
Shop for HP Supplies installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.16 MB (2265888
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.09 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0
of Shop for HP Supplies. You can find below info on other releases of Shop for HP Supplies:
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Shop for HP Supplies from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shop for HP Supplies
Shop for HP Supplies is an application released by HP. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Shop for HP Supplies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shop for HP Supplies or simply click the Search field and type in "Shop for HP Supplies". If it is installed on your PC the Shop for HP Supplies application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shop for HP Supplies in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shop for HP Supplies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shop for HP Supplies.
8. After removing Shop for HP Supplies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shop for HP Supplies that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shop for HP Supplies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shop for HP Supplies by HP from your PC, we are not saying that Shop for HP Supplies by HP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shop for HP Supplies in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:46:00.283