Shark007 Advanced Codecs
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs from your systemShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be seen here
. More details about Shark007 Advanced Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Shark007\Advanced directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Shark007 Advanced Codecs is cmd. Shark007 Advanced Codecs's main file takes around 1.21 MB (1273327 bytes) and its name is Settings32.exe.
Shark007 Advanced Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 3.67 MB (3851270
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.7
of Shark007 Advanced Codecs. For more Shark007 Advanced Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 Advanced Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Advanced Codecs". The Shark007 Advanced Codecs app will be found automatically. After you click Shark007 Advanced Codecs in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 Advanced Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Advanced Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Advanced Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Advanced Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 Advanced Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-24 20:50:22.683