Shark007 Advanced Codecs
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs from your computerShark007
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 Advanced Codecs on Shark007's web page. cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs. Shark007 Advanced Codecs's main file takes around 1.21 MB (1273327 bytes) and its name is Settings32.exe.
Shark007 Advanced Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.67 MB (3851270
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.7
of Shark007 Advanced Codecs. For other Shark007 Advanced Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is an application offered by the software company Shark007. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 Advanced Codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 Advanced Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Advanced Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 Advanced Codecs application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shark007 Advanced Codecs in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 Advanced Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Advanced Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\Tools" Settings32.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Advanced Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Advanced Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Advanced Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-13 20:31:48.293