Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This page is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. Open here
where you can read more on Shark007. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's web page. The entire uninstall command line for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs's main file takes around 1.22 MB (1283845 bytes) and is called Settings32.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They occupy about 3.06 MB (3208900
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (269.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 7.1.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application offered by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-02 01:17:53.447