Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your systemShark007
. Open here
for more information on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's web page. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.22 MB (1283547 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They take about 3.06 MB (3208602
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (269.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 7.8.8
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program released by Shark007. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found very quickly. When you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-20 14:35:19.700