Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computerShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs on Shark007's web page. The full command line for uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.22 MB (1284093 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They take about 3.06 MB (3210172
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (270.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
This data is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 7.0.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs releases:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program offered by the software company Shark007. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs application will be found very quickly. After you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-26 17:31:40.953