Shark007 Advanced Codecs
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs from your systemShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Shark007 Advanced Codecs at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 Advanced Codecs is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced directory, subject to the user's choice. Shark007 Advanced Codecs's entire uninstall command line is cmd. The application's main executable file occupies 1.21 MB (1272247 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings32.exe.
Shark007 Advanced Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.67 MB (3850190
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.5
of Shark007 Advanced Codecs. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 Advanced Codecs releases:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Some people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Shark007 Advanced Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 Advanced Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shark007 Advanced Codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shark007 Advanced Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 Advanced Codecs application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shark007 Advanced Codecs in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 Advanced Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Advanced Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Advanced Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Advanced Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shark007 Advanced Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 22:27:48.930